Monday, November 2, 2009

getdown@downtown.ca


Writing for a new blog in Calgary

Lisa Murphy Lamb

Source: getdown.ca
I am planning a weekend in San Francisco with a friend. Her job is to research where to eat and drink. I find the fun literary/art/outdoorsy events. We met up over lunch to share our research. Lunch was at Mango Shiva a contemporary Indian restaurant on Stephen Avenue mall. ...

Source: getdown.ca
I’m on a bit of a swimming streak lately so it seems. Three times a week I take my son to his swim meet work outs, then earlier this week I checked out Chrisophe Jivraj’s The Swimmers video art installation at The New Gallery. ...


Source: getdown.ca
I needed a break from my day and so I took a walk down the river and ducked into Eau Claire Market to locate a piece of contemplative aquatic art I had heard about.

No comments: